search results for "Writer"
- Calling the Seeds. 19 Interviews with Women in Permaculture and Transition: 2010 - 2012, A Source Directory. Willi Paul, PlanetShifter.com Magazine
Calling the Seeds
19 Interviews with Women in Permaculture and Transition:
2010 - 2012
A Source Directory
Willi Paul, PlanetShifter.com Magazine
................download Calling the Seeds and explore ..................
* * * * * * *
Soul Ecologist Catherine Walker, Sonoma,... Read more
- Ausar, the green god of vegetation and fertility
President Barak Obama has stated: "Today's, children are left to the streets, seniors are tossed in rest homes and the sons of women are abroad fighting wars that are driven by greed and the egos of men".
Humanity, today, must reconnect to that higher level of an inner-consciousness , where... Read more
- Finding Common Cause - North West Permaculture Convergence 2011. Join us Oct 14-16, Portland and St. Helens, Oregon
Finding Common Cause - North West Permaculture Convergence 2011. Join us Oct 14-16, Portland and St. Helens, Oregon
North West Permaculture Convergence 2011
This year's Convergence theme is "Finding Common Cause". By that we mean, expanding both our thinking and our networks to... Read more
- We Used to Have Grave Yards (a little holiday glue)
Thanksgiving Football dayz then... Black Friday comes ...'bout some golf?
I am getting a little outraged by the old ways.
In terms of land, water, air, energy, there is so much parsed, fallow, black-topped, wasted land, set aside for the rich and the just dead, endangered animals, Friday Nite... Read more
- Rachel Louise Carson
Rachel Louise Carson Bio
May 27, 1907 - April 14, 1964
Rachel Carson, writer, scientist, and ecologist, grew up simply in the rural river town of Springdale, Pennsylvania. Her mother bequeathed to her a life-long love of nature and the living world... Read more
- Planet Earth Enemy Number One: Monsanto! Join The Millions Against Monsanto Campaign
Planet Earth Enemy Number One: Monsanto! Join The Millions Against Monsanto Campaign
Organic Farmers Report Increasing GMO Contamination with Corn
The Organic and Non-GMO Report, April 2010 By Ken Roseboro
A group of Midwest organic farmers is reporting increasingly higher levels of GMO... Read more